Cool things to do in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach is a white sandy beach which has the best attractions including the International Speedway, arts, and science museum and the boardwalk. It is one among the best spot you can visit with your family and the kids. The best things to do in Daytona Beach include the broad walk on the north ocean avenue, Museum of arts and science, Daytona speed way tours, Light house and a few more.
It is well known for its hard packed sand. The place is well suited for its car drive and motor cycle ride.
Beach is well known today due to its family friendly nature.
Parks and picnic areas
- Beach front parks, picnic areas are most often visited by the travelers from all most all part of the world.
- Daytona International speed way tours
- Daytona International speed way tours are world famous and you can go for a ride and have a close look at the speedway.
- A research center is available where the guests can view a large collection of artifacts, race cars, trophies and a few more.
Light house Point Park at Daytona Beach
- The park is located on the south Atlantic avenue and has many facilities like swimming, fishing and a few more.
- The spot is well known for its natural beauty and wildlife. The spot no doubt is the best vacation spot you can go with your kids.
To know more about the best spot you can visit our website or dial the toll-free number.
Ponce de Leon light house and museum
- The museum is one among the tallest and has historical importance.
Marine science center
Marine science center is the place which helps the visitors to learn about the marine habitat and the marine wild life. The spot is best known as a rehabilitation center and had treated and cared almost 4500 wounded and the sick birds. The place no doubt becomes the best place to visit with your family.
Visit our website now and start booking your tickets.
- If you enjoy shopping your favorite things, then Beach Street will become the best shopping center for you.
Start your trip now to the best vacation spot ever.